Compass Cove Beach Resort - 9th Floor
2311 S Ocean Blvd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Direct Oceanfront 3BR on the 9th floor at Compass Cove with 20 water activities
Minimum stay: 2 - 7 nights
Pets considered: No
Wheel chair accessible: Yes
You must be over 25 years of age to book this condo.
Please contact us for information about paying for your vacation using PayPal, or Click below if we have already made arrangements
About the Condo:
Make your dreams of soft sands between your toes & the sound of the sea splashing against the shore come true when you chose Compass Cove Resort® as your vacation destination in Myrtle Beach.
Our Oceanfront 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Condo is the perfect oasis to leave the worries of home at home and just enjoy time away with the family or friends. This oceanfront condo is located in the Mariner building and comes fully equipped with:
• 1 oceanfront master room with a king size bed with linens, full closet, private bathroom with towels, dresser, flat screen TV, two night stands, and access to the oceanfront balcony
• A 2nd bedroom with queen size bed with linens, full closet, dresser, flat screen TV, and nightstand.
• A 3rd bedroom with 2 queen size beds with linens, full closet, dresser, flat screen TV, and nightstand.
• Full-size kitchen with granite countertops, plenty of cabinet for storage, flat top stove, microwave, dishwasher, basic dish & cookware, full-size refrigerator, sink and bar with stools.
• 1 living room complete with sleeper sofa and matching chairs, coffee table, end tables with lamps, entertainment stand with HD flat screen television and DVD player, and 6-person dining table.
• Full bathroom with shower/ tub combination, towels and washcloths, travel size toiletries, and hairdryer. Additional towels available upon request.
• Private washer and dryer in unit.
• Private oceanfront balcony with comfortable seating to take in the views and warm sea breeze.
Located on the southern tip of the Myrtle Beach coast, Compass Cove Resort® is just minutes from all that Myrtle Beach has to offer. The resort consists of 3 unique buildings, the Pinnacle, the Mariner and the Schooner, which seats on 720 ft. of oceanfront beach and many many amenities.
Other amenities for you that puts our condo over the rest:
• 20 pool features including 6 indoor and outdoor pools, 3 indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, 7 Jacuzzi hot tubs, 4 kiddie pools, Silly Submarine water playground.
• The Compass Rose serving a delicious piping hot breakfast buffet with a make your own waffle bar.
• The Crow’s Nest Restaurant serving lunch and dinner 7 days a week inside or oceanfront on our outside deck.
• Seasonal Tiki Hut for those just wanting to grab a quick bit and are not ready to leave the pool deck.
• Compass Joe is the perfect little spot to stop and grab a delicious Starbucks coffee.
• Giant Chess and Checker sets.
• 2 shuffleboard courts.
• Newly redesigned game room with some of the best arcade classics such as pinball, Mrs. Packman, claw machines, and racing games.
• Seasonal Gift Shop for those last minute beach necessities.
• 24 Hour Fitness Center.
• Summer Kid’s Club activity program.
• Additional amenities include laundry facility, airport shuttle, free covered parking, drink, snack and ice machines, changing rooms, in-room safes, and automatic foot washers at all beach accesses.
Guests staying in our units will also enjoy the amazing perks of the Sun & Fun Rewards offered by the resort. Enjoy such attractions as Myrtle Waves, Ripley's Aquarium, Broadway Grand Prix, Medieval Times, The Carolina Opry, Brookgreen Garden, Myrtle Beach Sky Wheel and Fun Warehouse.
Additional information for guest’s staying at Compass Cove Resort®:
• Check-in time is 4:00 pm. Check-out time is before 10:00 am.
• Guests under 25 will not be admitted unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
• This property is Smoke-Free. Guests may smoke on the outdoor balcony only. A $250.00 cleaning fee will apply if smoking occurs within a guest room.
Perfect ocean view!!! -
Great property! Everything you need for an enjoyable comfortable week!!!
Very clean and great location. The owner replies quickly!
Stayed: November 2017
Submitted: Nov 17, 2017
Ocean view is great and the condo was nicely furnished -
We enjoyed our week. I can summarize by saying the condo and view are just as presented. The owners were excellent with communications. We would like to return!
Stayed: September 2017
Submitted: Oct 11, 2017
Great family beach trip -
The unit was well maintained and as pictured in the VRBO pictures. We loved our stay, finding the property in good repair and all pools close enough walking distance to take even the youngest of our grandchildren. The little ones loved the kid's splash park, it was perfect. The resort felt safe and the staff was always friendly. We will definitely return!
Stayed: September 2017
Submitted: Oct 5, 2017
Very nice accommodations. Updated, clean, convenient, as described. -
We were very happy with our selection and stay at this location. Everything was as described and pictured. Great family friendly environment conveniently located to the beach and activities. Everything in the condo was up-to-date and working. Great kitchen, very nice bathrooms and bedrooms with a comfortable family room. Would definitely stay here again.
Stayed: August 2017
Submitted: Aug 31, 2017
I wanna go back!! -
Once we go to our place we were in love! Easiest check-in process ever. Instructions easy to understand and provided in advance. The condo was clean and just as described. We didn't visit the indoor pools because the weather was beautiful. The outdoor pools were always clean as was the beach. Gorgeous view loved falling asleep to the sounds of the ocean. The condo was high enough up to not be bothered by people at the pools/beach, but not too high. Beach was steps away and views were indescribable. We were always able to find a close parking spot to the elevators. This was my first experience using VRBO and we will definitely be back; hopefully to this condo!
Stayed: June 2017
Submitted: Jul 12, 2017